RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
If you have placed an order with Anderson Manufacturing that you wish to change or cancel, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipment of your order to avoid restocking fee.
Anderson Manufacturing will accept the return of new unused products and damaged products under the following circumstances:
If the product is damaged when you receive it, you must report the damaged item to us within 3 business days of receiving your order. If you receive your item on a Friday, you must contact us by 4:30 P.M. EST/EDT the following Wednesday. All returns of damaged items require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
- Fill out the Repair and Return Form on our website with all required information.
- When we receive the Repair and Return Form we will send you an RMA Number by email (or by phone, fax or mail if you did not provide an email address). After you receive the RMA Number, you ship the product back to us.
- We must receive your damaged product back within 14 days of your receipt of the product.
- You must follow the Return Instructions Applicable to All Approved Returns set forth below.
Fees for Non-damaged items
If firearms or parts are returned to Anderson Manufacturing as “damaged” but we determine that they are not damaged, we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of the evaluation, shipping and other labor involved in examining the item returned to us. We will notify you by email or phone of the fee to be charged. You must provide a credit card number (together with the name on the card, the expiration date, the CVV and the billing zip code) to cover the fee.
The following charges may apply to services provided for firearms or part that are not “damaged”:
Replacement parts: Cost of parts
Shipping: UPS shipping charges
If your order is missing an item when you receive it, you must report the missing item/items to us within 3 business days of receiving your order. If you receive your order on a Friday, you must contact us by 4:30 P.M. EST/EDT the following Wednesday.
How to contact us:
- Fill out the Missing Item Form on our website with all required information.
- We will respond within a reasonable time after receipt of the Missing Item Form.
Return Instructions Applicable To All Approved Returns
- Please make sure that any firearm is not loaded.
- The product must be shipped in a protective box. The product should be wrapped in bubble wrap or other similar packaging material to prevent movement and damage in the box while in transit. Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- You are responsible for proper return packing. Anderson Manufacturing is not responsible for damage caused in transit. We recommend you insure the package.
- All returns may be subject to up to a 25% restocking fee.
- However, if the return is a result of a damaged item or our shipping or packing error, we will refund the full price of the product and shipping charges once the product is returned to us.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- Please allow at least 7-10 days for your refund to be posted back to your credit card account. Please wait to see your next credit card statement before contacting us about your credit.
It is not unlawful for a customer to ship a registered firearm, nor is it unlawful for any person or company to ship the registered firearm directly back to the owner.
Send your return via USPS or UPS to:
Service and Warranty, RMA# ____ (insert your RMA#)
1743 Anderson Blvd.
Hebron, KY 41048