Collection of your Information
Information You Provide to Us
We do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. If you wish to participate in the features and services the Site may offer, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, shipping address, phone number and payment card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we collect the information you provide to us. Some other examples of ways in which you may choose to interact with us:
· Creating a personal account on our Site;
· Requesting customer service or otherwise contacting us;
· Submitting a story‚ testimonial‚ rating or review‚ or other content to the Site for possible posting on the Site;
· Participating in a contest‚ sweepstake‚ promotion‚ or survey;
· Opting in to a text message program; or
· Otherwise submitting personal information to us
You may update or correct your Personal Information by clicking on the My Account tab and making the changes there. You may also cancel your account.
Information from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from third party sources. The information we collect from third party sources may include things like demographic information and purchase preference information. The third party sources may include public databases‚ social media platforms‚ data append services‚ data sharing cooperatives‚ and others.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of technological information when you interact with our Site‚ our emails‚ and our online advertisements. This information is intended to help our Site work properly‚ to help us evaluate use of our Site‚ and to support our website analytics and marketing campaigns. Here are some examples of such information:
· We may collect technical information like your internet protocol address‚ your device operating system and browser type‚ the address of a referring website‚ if any‚ and the pages you view on our Site.
· We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to the Site. A cookie is a small data file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your computer‚ tablet or smartphone. Cookies enable you to place an order on our website.
· We may also use web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). These web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited‚ an email was opened‚ or if ad banners on our Site and other sites were effective.
Use of Your Information
Anderson Manufacturing uses your information to offer and provide our products and services. These include order or service fulfillment‚ internal business processes‚ marketing‚ authentication‚ loss and fraud prevention‚ public safety and legal functions. Here are some examples of the ways in which we use your information:
· To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
· To register and service your account;
· To administer surveys‚ sweepstakes‚ contests‚ and promotions;
· To provide customer service and alert you to product information‚ including recalls;
· To help us improve and customize our service offerings‚ websites‚ and advertising;
· To send you information about our products‚ services‚ and promotions via various channels including email; and
· To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services. If you would like to opt out of Anderson Manufacturing’s promotional emails‚ please follow the unsubscribe link in any such email.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
Anderson Manufacturing may share your personal information with service providers and other third parties who need access to your information to provide operational or other support services‚ such as payment processors‚ shipping agents‚ product fulfillment vendors‚ and companies that help us improve our product and service offers and our Site. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition‚ unless otherwise disclosed to you‚ our service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
Anderson Manufacturing may transfer any Personal Information in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings)
involving all or part of our business or assets or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in corporate control.
We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information requested by law enforcement or if we are required to do so by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Our Site is not intended for use by minors. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit your e-mail address or any other Personal Information to us through our Site. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Anderson Manufacturing maintains reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative and technical controls to protect your personal information. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard in transferring information, to process orders. While we work very hard to protect your privacy, no method of security is guaranteed to be effective, and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your Personal Information. Anderson Manufacturing makes no warranties, express or implied or otherwise, as to the ultimate effectiveness of our safeguards.