The Upper & Lower Receiver Build Kit is a great starter kit for your build! A This Kit Includes the Following: AM-15 Stripped Lower Receiver; Lower Parts Kit - Black; AM-15 Stripped Upper Receiver; AM-15 Upper Parts Kit.
The AM-15 Stripped Lower Receiver is American made with superior quality for less! Our lower Receivers are CNC machined from a high-strength, 7075 T6 aluminum forging for reliable performance and outstanding durability. Machined to Military Specifications & Standards and marked "Multi-Cal " to be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This Lower Receiver comes in type III black hard anodize, and an Open Trigger. Don't over pay for the same lower receiver with a different logo and use your money saved elsewhere on your build! Pair this with one of our Upper Receivers for a solid fit for your AM-15 build!
The Lower Parts Kit for AM-15 includes the following:
- Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Plunger, Bolt Catch Roll Pin, Bolt Catch Spring
- Buffer, Retainer, Buffer Retainer Spring
- Disconnect, Disconnect Spring
- Traditional Hammer (Black in Color), Hammer Pin, Hammer Spring
- Magazine Catch, Magazine Catch Button, Magazine Catch Spring
- Pistol Grip (A2 style), Pistol Grip Lock Washer, Pistol Grip Screw
- Pivot Pin, Pivot Pin Detent, Pivot Pin Detent Spring
- Selector, Selector Detent, Selector Detent Spring
- Takedown Pin, Takedown Pin Detent, Takedown Pin, Detent Spring
- Traditional Trigger (Black in Color), Trigger Guard, Trigger Guard Roll Pin, Trigger Pin, Trigger Spring.
The AM-15 Stripped Upper Receiver is machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum forging. Featuring M4 feed ramps, this upper receiver is machined to Military Specifications & Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This upper receiver comes in type III hard coat black anodize. Match this Upper with one of our Lower Receivers for a solid fit for your AM-15 build.
The AM-15 Upper Receiver Parts Kit includes the following: Ejection Port Cover Assembly, and Forward Assist Assembly.
A Federal Firearms License (FFL) is required to purchase this item.
Email your FFL for transfer to FFL@andersonmanufacturing.com
|Federal Firearm License Required for Purchase||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Unit of Measure||EA|